To build a group on Facebook, inviting friends to the group is the first thing because no one can find your group to join when it has too few members. The number of friends and fans on the page is too large, and you cannot click continuously to invite. Lucid Gen will share and guide you to the Facebook group invite all friends and fans tool in series with just a few steps. Let’s get started!
What you need to know about the current group
- Can’t change private mode to public: In the past, we easily changed the mode for Facebook groups, but later Facebook changed the policy. Now you can only change from Public to Private and not vice versa, no matter how many or small members. Public groups are easier to thrive because the content in the group is easy to share publicly, but public groups are also vulnerable to marketers who use Facebook phone numbers to run ads.
- Friends must accept your invitation to join the group: In the old days, building a group of tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of members was too easy. Each nick uses the Facebook friend software for 5000 friends and then invites in and it’s done. Friends must now click Accept invitation before they can be added to your group. You will be quite sad to know this!
- You can use Facebook page to invite fans to the group: If you join the group with a Facebook page, you can use that Facebook page to invite your fans to the group. This is very good, friends only have 5000 per nick, and Facebook page is unlimited, you need to see how to increase real likes to attract more fans.
- Groups have more content formats than Facebook pages: Facebook automatically recognizes the content and automatically selects the format (Recruitment, Sales, Q&A…) if you don’t need it, turn it off in the group settings. You can instruct members to turn off the listing and write bold on the Facebook group to make the content more correct.
Manually invite friends to a Facebook group
Step 1: Go to your group > Choose how to interact if you join the group with a Facebook profile and Facebook page.
Like I said above, Facebook page can invite fans to the group. Please take advantage of this resource!
Step 2: You click the invite button > select friends or fans > click the Send invitation button.
How to manually invite friends to a group on Facebook is as simple as that. But when you have thousands of friends and fans who keep clicking invites manually, you’ll soon be buying a new mouse. Use the Facebook group invite all friends tool below!
Facebook group invite all friends tool hàng loạt
Facebook group invite all friends and fans tool of Lucid Gen is very simple to use. It will replace your click to select friends and then click the Send invitation button. Keep repeating it continuously.
Step 1: After downloading, extract it to a folder like this (I put it in ZIP format, double-click it, and it will extract itself).
Step 1: On the browser where you are logging in to Facebook, open the Extensions page according to the instructions as shown below.
Step 3: You turn on Developer Mode > Load unzipped utility to upload to the folder we just extracted.
Step 4: You choose the folder Facebook group invites all friends to upload (only choose from outside, don’t open in).
Step 5: The utility has successfully uploaded. Check if it is hidden above, then open it for easy use.
Step 6: Go to your group or Lucid Gen’s group for testing> click the Facebook group invite all friends tool icon> fill in the parameters according to the instructions below> click OK.
- Number of friends per turn: Maximum 10 friends per turn, I have defaulted to 10.
- Pause time between each turn: I leave the default as 1 minute, please enter 0.1 if you want to be faster, don’t enter 0 because the tool clicks too fast Facebook can’t load in time.
- How many times you want to invite: just divide the number of your friends by 10. For example, if you have 5000 friends, enter 500.
Step 7: You need to sit and observe or do other things. The rest just let Facebook group invite all friends and fans tool handle it for you.
You will see the Number of Invites and Number of Friends Invited on the control bar. If you want to stop, then click the button Turn off the program. In the lower-left corner, you will see the notification of each invitation.
Automatically invite fans to the group by Facebook page
Facebook already has a feature to automatically invite fans (followers) of the page to your group. The condition is that the group must be linked to your page, or your page is the admin of that group. Note that Facebook only invites your new followers and hard fans.
On the computer
Step 1: Go to Facebook page > click See More > select Groups.
Step 2: Click the three-dot button in the Linked Groups section > select Automatic Invites.
Step 3: You turn on Send an automatic group invite to your followers (Send an automatic group invite to your followers) and then save.
If you want to invite older followers, click the Invite button on this page and select manually to invite.
On the phone
You can also turn on the feature to automatically invite fans to groups on your phone, and the steps are similar to the computer, just the interface is different. Go to Groups on the horizontal menu > click the three-dot button next to the group > Automatic Invites > Turn on Send an automatic group invites to your followers).
You can use multiple Facebook pages to invite as many fans to your group using the Facebook group invite all friends and fans tool of Lucid Gen. As long as they are really your fans, and your group has a lot of valuable content, they will easily accept the invitation. If only in the past to take advantage of building groups when Facebook has not changed, there are good groups.
How do you see this friend invite tool? Please leave your comment below the article!