Lucid Gen was getting real likes on Facebook for a client when she asked how to see who liked your Facebook page. I learned to guide her quickly, and by the way, I also made an article to guide you.
Benefits of seeing who has liked your page
- Like Quality Test: If you are running Like Booster ads or are purchasing Like Booster services then you will be very interested to know if the customers who just Liked your page are quality users. In short, to know the real Like or the fake Like.
- View your customer profile: When your page attracts a lot of people to like it, in addition to the age, gender, and location metrics Facebook shows you in the insights, you can also view directly to the profile of customers who have liked your page in this way.
- Unblock a customer you forgive: Sometimes a customer is so annoying that you decide to block them, but after you calm down and forgive the customer, you can use this method to unblock them.
- Block someone you think is dangerous: There are a few people that you don’t want them to track your business, you can go to the list of people who have liked the page and find their name and then block.
How to see who liked your Facebook page on computer
To see who liked your Facebook page, you must be the admin of the page. On your computer, go to your site > click Settings in the left menu column.
Next, click People and Other Pages to see who liked your Facebook page. Here you can also see many other customer lists as follows:
- People Who Like This Page.
- People Who Follow This Page.
- Pages That Like This Page.
- Banned People and Pages.
- You can find the name of someone who liked your page using the search function.
The customer list won’t show all, and you’ll need to scroll down for Facebook to load more people who have liked your page. You can also see what day they liked your page based on the Liked column.
How to see who liked your Facebook page on mobile
On the phone, the way to see who liked your Facebook page is the same as on the computer. Just the interface is different. You go to the Facebook app (not the Facebook Business app) and go to your page > click the settings button in the upper right corner > select People and Other Pages.
Next, select People Who Like This Page to see who liked your Facebook page.
You can also see Pages That Like This Page and Banned People and Pages. On mobile, there is no list of people who have followed your page like on desktop.
One limitation when viewing who has liked your page on mobile is that the list of downloadable customers cannot be added even though you have scrolled to the bottom.
Unexpectedly, with such a simple thing, Lucid Gen could think of so many benefits to apply. If you found this article useful and helped you, please leave a message below the comment and a review for the article, your contribution will help Lucid Gen improve the content better. Thank you!