Getting real likes on Facebook for a new page is mainly from inviting friends to like the page or running ads. Today Lucid Gen will show you how to invite strangers to like your page and use the Facebook page like invite tool and show some other tips to increase real likes for Facebook.
How to increase real likes on Facebook
Real Facebook likes can be understood as those likes from real users.
- Their accounts are still active.
- When you have real likes on Facebook, every time you post a new article, they will probably see that post, helping you increase your reach.
Unlike virtual like, my account has been appropriated and is only to buy and sell likes.
- That account is no longer active, posting pictures or status regularly.
- Even if your Facebook page has millions of virtual likes, there is no approach when posting articles.
Should buy like or buy Facebook page
Lucid Gen recommends that you buy the Facebook page, and if you buy likes, you have to be 100% sure that it is real likes on Facebook (How to see who liked your Facebook page) or you can run ads to get real likes on Facebook. Don’t buy fake likes because it only increases the number of fans but your post has no reach.
Note when buying Facebook page:
- Check the engagement and reach of the posts against the number of likes.
- Check that the demographics of the people who like that Facebook page are relevant to the products and services you sell. How many % male and female, what age accounts for the highest %.
- Can that Facebook page be renamed, does the seller commit to change the name?
You can also use business.facebook.com/latest/insights/people to view the new, more colorful interface.
Buy real likes on Facebook 100% from Lucid Gen
“Give Value – Get Likes” is Lucid Gen’s way to increase real likes on Facebook. I have many articles that contain interesting materials and require readers to Like to see the download link. It will look like the part below, and you can try it out!
Every month I gain 1000 real likes for Lucid Gen’s Facebook page. When you register to buy real likes on Facebook like this, I will change the link to your Facebook page, and then the likes will increase every day. Slow but 100% real.
The fee is 500,000 VND/month. I only accept 1 customer at a time. Currently, the slot is out of stock, but you can register to wait for the slot. When the current customer does not use the service anymore, I will prioritize contacting you.
How to invite friends to like the page
Friends are the ones who are ready to like you first. Please take advantage of this source of real likes for your Facebook page when you first create it. Access your Facebook page on your desktop by following the link
Now scroll down and look at the right sidebar to find the Community section. There will be a button that Invites friends to like the page .
Click that button, and a window will appear. You can send a message like “Like Facebook page to help Lucid Gen. Thank you!” The recipient will receive that message with an invitation to like the Facebook page. I won’t use this method because it’s limited to 50 people, and I feel it isn’t enjoyable for the recipient. If you only invite close friends to like, it might be useful.
In the new version now, you don’t need to use any tools. You click Select All, then click Send an invitation, and you’re done.
In the past, it was necessary to click each button to invite friends to like the page, and now Facebook has always supported select all. Very convenient, so Lucid Gen does not guide the tool for this part but will guide the following part.
How to invite strangers to like the page
When we have invited all our friends to like the Facebook page, we can still invite strangers to like the page. They are the people who interacted with your post.
Steps to invite strangers to like the page:
- Step 1: create a few like sentences and wait for the number of post likes to increase.
- Step 2: View details of people who liked the post.
- Step 3: Invite everyone who liked the post to like the Facebook page.
My suggestion for step 1 is to create a compelling article, perhaps sharing a valuable document. And if possible, run ads for a few days to get a lot of initial interaction, then when the natural interaction increases, turn off the ads.
When you see many likes and posts, go to step 2 and step 3 to invite strangers to like the page. You click the Like number > Click the buttons with the word Invite.
If you are clicking too much, please use the Invite Post likes utility tool to make it automatically faster.https://www.youtube.com/embed/FUU_-N2Adec?feature=oembedVideo tutorial to invite strangers to like the page with the utility tool
Some ways to increase real likes on Facebook
In addition to inviting Facebook page likes, we still have some other ways to increase Facebook page likes naturally.
Join exchange groups like Facebook page
Just type into Facebook’s search bar phrases such as exchange like … Then there will be many groups for you to join. Go to these groups and view or create posts calling for the exchange of likes to interact with group members. You like them; they like you, win-win.
Run ads like page like
This is very simple to understand, and you need to create a lot of quality content on your Facebook page before running a page. This way, you will have real likes on Facebook and reach the target audience of the products and services you sell.
Share lots of valuable content for readers
Create articles that share rare, valuable content with readers. For example, giving a handbook, giving away an ebook, giving away tips, giving a voucher… And asking people to like/share (Call to action) to support you or comment so you can send them gifts.
You should like, share and ask your friends to start the fire first. That post will get a lot of interaction, and the more reach you have, the more likely you are to like the Facebook page.
Re-share Facebook page posts on personal pages and groups with the same topic
This way helps your Facebook page reach very quickly and the right audience, but be careful not to spam excessively. The steps are as follows:
- Step 1: You join groups related to products and services of Facebook page.
- Step 2: choose articles that are useful to readers, do not choose articles that focus on product advertising.
- Step 3: share on your personal page if you have a lot of friends and share in the groups you joined in step 1. Note that please check the “Include original post” button if available (article) click to web format, yes).
Link Facebook page to other social networks
If you use other commerce channels or other social networks, don’t forget to introduce your Facebook page to your customers. Examples:
- Insert into website like Lucid Gen.
- Linking social networks, for example Instagram can link to Facebook.
- Add a link about your Facebook page to your content when posting to other channels. Use the fb.com/lucidgen style short link.
Optimizing SEO for Facebook page
You can’t submit the Facebook page link to Google like before, but you can add the Facebook page link to your website so that the Google bug can visit your website and scan your Facebook page. That way, when searching on Google, your Facebook page can show up, and you have a chance to increase your Facebook page likes.
You use Insights to see what age and gender are most people like your Facebook page. Also, see which posts generate the most engagement, then create more similar content.
Organize mini games to get real likes on Facebook
Create winning mini-game programs and invite players to interact with posts and like the Facebook page to be eligible for gifts. Notes when creating mini-games:
- The reward must be attractive.
- The way to play is easy so anyone can participate.
- Must ask to like Facebook page because that’s your purpose.
- There should be an element of chance. For example, out of 10 people who answer correctly, only 2 people will win, and it will be random.
- Announce the winner and return the gift properly when the mini game ends.
Comment on Facebook page
You will be commenting on articles related to your site. The purpose is to approach customers through comments actively. If they are lucky, they will visit the page to like it. Remember to use the Facebook page when commenting. You can do it in the following ways:
- Join groups as Facebook page. Then use the Facebook page to post or comment.
- Go to another Facebook page to comment and reply to their customers with your Facebook page. Watch out for being ganked.
- Comment with a personal account but tag your Facebook page to introduce to others.
To invite friends to like the page and invite strangers to like the page, there is a tool to invite like the Facebook page to support. As for increasing real likes for Facebook, it takes a lot of work, especially to invest in content to attract. Which do you think is the most effective? Would you mind sharing it with everyone in the comments below?