SEMrush is a well-known keyword research tool that helps you analyze, manage your SEO, content and rival websites. Recognized as the best SEO set according to US Search Awards 2019, MENA Search Awards 2019 and SEMY Awards 2019. It is also the best digital tool according to interactive marketing awards 2019.
What is SEMrush?
SEMrush is known as a tool for keyword research, analysis and detailed statistics of the indicators of a website. Thereby providing extremely useful information, help you understand the strengths and disadvantages of competitors to create advantages in the process of making your SEO.
According to semrush staff statistics, there are now more than 5 million users around the world. They have saved time and marketing budget. Just thanks to this useful keyword research tool.
Benefits of SEMrush
Research the keywords of top sites and competitors, discover keywords that attract traffic, and track page popularity. Semrush will provide information to help you easily grasp your website comprehensively. Through this you will easily understand the problems as well as how to fix to improve your website traffic.
Support the research of competitors' advertising strategies and learn about rival websites. Help you understand the information about the website as well as have all the details of your adwords.
Support for analyzing customer trends, easy to grasp low competitive keywords.
Your marketing process will be easier with semrush keyword research tool
OWith SEMrush you will be: Preliminary research, understanding basic SEO, keyword research, building and backlink analysis, ranking tracking. Analyze and test SEO on your site, search engine sensors.
Easy ad managerWhy
you can research ads, use the PPC keyword tool. Review the ads shown, track your ad creator, and list your products.
Social media event management
You can easily manage posters, media images on social networks and follow them more smoothly. This can be seen as a bright point of semrush tool in support for users.
At this feature you can statistical content, research topics, refer to SEO content samples. Follow articles, research keywords, see related keywords. Check your brand during the production of content on the website.
Research and analysis of rival websit
esWith the superior feature of analyzing rival websites integrated as one with application research for your website. That made SEMrush different from other tools.
You can study the overview of the domain name, considering the charts in which SEMrush shows the results. Analyze keywords and backlinks, classify ranks and traffic of customers on rival websites easily.
Reporting and manag
ementYou can view your marketing calendars for the month, view your website's reports more conveniently with this feature.
How to sign up for a free trial account at SEMrush online
Step 1: Visit the Registration Page.
Step 2: At the SEMrush interface you choose Sign Up.
Step 3: Fill in the Email + Password to register and click Create your SEMrush account.
Step 4: At the SEMrush subscription page, you choose Get free trial.
Step 5: After successful registration, your email will receive a letter confirming online use at SEMrush. The next page will ask you to fill in your Visa account information to purchase the package. If you don't have a need, you can skip this step by pressing F5 again on the site. Note: You must reload the homepage, it will automatically jump back to dashboard page.
Just a few simple steps you have created yourself an account on SEMrush already. Since it's a trial, there are restrictions that don't look like a monthly purchase.
Overview of features at SEMrush
Before you want to conquer SEMrush you must understand the terms of their features in the panel. Include:
- Dashboard: Dashboard.
- Domain Analytics: Domain Analytics.
- Overview: Overview.
- Organic Research: Provides information about the estimated traffic of a domain name or keyword. Competitors' leaderboards, SERP features, pages, and sub-domains.
- Backlinks: Synthesize backlinks on websites that competitors have used in their articles.
- Advertising Research: You can discover the top 5 competitors that challenge your ad dominate and every keyword you see in the Location tab.
- PLA Research: Research PLA (Programmable Logic Array), see the Trends of the month that rival websites have advertised and have many followers. Collect data easily.
- Display Advertising: Ads shown to male/female audiences, age, distribution density. Smart devices that customers access during the day.
- Traffic Analytics: Analyzes traffic and customer behavior.
- Ranks: Rank by traffic or keyword your site compared to other sites.
- Keyword Gap: Keyword distance used to compare keywords that your website and competitors share or differ from.
- Charts: Check your keyword chart by how many visits each month. You want to use this feature need to upgrade to the Pro version to use it. Lucigen only instructs you to use the free version.
- Keyword Analytics: Keyword analysis.
- Overview: Overview.
- Keyword Magic Tool: Your keywords you want to learn will be analyzed specifically accurately through search volumes on browsers, trends, costs per result,…
- Keyword Manager: Manage keywords.
- Ad History: Ad History. You want to use this feature need to upgrade to the Pro version.
- Keyword Difficulty: See how difficult it is for the keyword you want to SEO.
- Projects: Projects.
- On Page SEO Checker: Check out the SEO information on your site and get ideas for them.
- Position Tracking: You can use it to track your site's search visibility across multiple goals – devices and locations – countries.
- Site Audit: Fix your website.
- Social Media Tracker: A tool that allows you to track and analyze competitors on major social media channels.
- Social Media Poster: Allows you to plan, schedule, create posts, and analyze your social media performance on Facebook and Twitter.
- Brand Monitoring: Follow and update your brand on Instagram.
- Backlink Audit: Fixing backlink errors helps you check your website to secure SEO link building activities for articles.
- Link Building: Build a link.
- PPC Keyword Tool: Helps you create and edit keyword lists for campaigns.
- Ad Builder: Analyze competitors' ads.
- Organic Traffic Insights: Find potential traffic growth points through customer behavior.
- Content Analyzer: Check the full and detailed content of your site.
- Marketing Insights: Marketing insights.
- Traffic Analytics: It gives you traffic traffic data at your competitor's domain.
- Market Explorer: Allows you to expand your scope of opportunities when analyzing competitive markets and also choose the best ways to promote your business.
- Traffic Rank: Traffic rankings on rival websites.
- Gap Analysis: Vulnerability Analysis.
- Keyword Gap: Allows you to compare keyword profiles of your domain name and competitors' domains. Let you discover the only keywords you're missing to catch up and bypass other domains.
- Backlink Gap: Backlink vulnerability.
- Bulk Analysis: You can get traffic figures for up to 200 domains at once.
- Topic Research: Topic research helps content strategists find the most popular articles on another site and consult their ideas.
- SEO Content Template: SEO content template, this tool provides a perfect draft for text. Designed primarily to help your site get higher rankings right from the time it's produced.
- SEO Writing Assistant: Supports SEO articles on SEMrush's word tool.
- Lead Generation: Provides great ideas for earning more customers.
- Listing Management: Put your business information on browsers, social networks to reach users on all smart devices.
- CPC Map: A tool that lets you compare ppc costs and keyword search volumes at the local level in multiple industries.
- My Reports: My Report
- Report List: List of reports.
- Create Custom PDF Report: Create a custom report on a PDF.
- Management: Management.
- My Reports: My report.
- Lead Generation Tool: Gives you a custom widget location on your website that collects information from website visitors.
- Oppty: Opponents.
- Marketing Calendar: Calendar your Marketing campaigns.
Detailed instructions from A-Z analysis, SEO optimization on SEMrush tool
Guide to analyzing rival websites
SEMrush will help you analyze based on domain names and statistics indicators. Help you have a general view of the strengths and weaknesses of your rival and website. The steps are as follows:
Step 1: At semrush's dashboard you go to Domain Analytics click the down arrow and select Overview -> Select country -> Vietnam -> Enter the rival domain that you want Search to get data.
Step 2: After pressing Search, you will receive the full information of the analysis of the rival website as shown below.
One of the advantages of SEMrush is that you can export the above information as a PDF file to be able to use it later.
Keyword research guide
Also at Domain Analytics you select the Organic Search section. You will now receive information listing the keywords that the website has ranked and their data.
SEMrush will typically sort keywords by customer traffic from large to baby. Or keywords can bring great traffic to the website later.
Guide to checking backlinks
Select the Backlinks section to learn more about existing links, domain names, number of domains, types of links (Text, From, Image….).
Hướng dẫn nghiên cứu quảng cáo – Advertising Research.
Step 1: Select the Advertising Research section at the control bar.
Step 2: Enter the rival domain name in the Search bar and you will be returned the result as shown below.
Step 3: To see which ads your competitors are running, you can click on this domain has ad campaigns in Display Advertising box.
Pla Research feature guide
Step 1: Just click PLA Research on the toolbar. SEMrush will automatically collect detailed information about the number of keywords and trends that your competitors are performing.
Step 2: To specifically check 1 keyword that your opponent used how you selected Positions -> fill in the keyword. The results will immediately show you as shown below, analyzing the trend according to each month that the opponent has done.
Step 3: You can also copy your opponent's posts by clicking PLA Copies.
Display Advertising function guide
At the dashboard click Display Advertising. You'll get the same results as the audience targeting: Gender. Age (Audience Targeting: Age). Top Audience Interests.
You can see sample ads. Top 5 sites offered. Top 5 product categories that customers are interested in.
Traffic Analytics feature guide
In the toolbar you click Traffic Analytics. SEMrush will take orders and return the results to you as shown below.
Ranks feature manual
In the toolbar you select Dashboard – > Domain Analytics -> Rank -> SEMrush Rank. You'll get a ranking of the most searched sites at the moment.
Keyword Gap feature guide
Step 1: At Dashboard -> Domain Analytics -> Keyword Gap.
Step 2: You fill in your domain in the first cell, the next cell is the rival domain -> press Compare.
After receiving the order, SEMrush will return you the result as shown below. Here you'll learn the keywords that customers have searched the most at your web and your competitors.
Keyword Analytics feature guide
Step 1: Dashboard -> Keyword Analytics -> Overview. Then you enter the keyword that you want to analyze in the cell as shown below -> Search.
Keyword Magic Tool guide
In the toolbar you click keyword Magic Tool. Keywords you just filled out at Keyword Overview will be analyzed to include: The most searched keywords and extension keywords.
Keyword Manager user guide
At Dashboard -> Keyword Analytics -> Keyword Manager -> Enter the keyword you want to manage.
You'll get customer searches for each keyword, trend, cost per CPC. Competitive density, keyword difficulty, SERP feature, potential clicks. Top competitors, last updated date.
Your competitors and potential customers will be updated as soon as you click the Update Metrics button.
Keyword Difficulty feature manual
In the Dashboard table -> click Keyword Analytics -> Keyword Difficulty Tool. Then you enter the keyword you want to find information in the cell as shown below and press Show Difficulty. Results will be displayed quickly.
You can see the percentage of keyword difficulty, search volume, SEPR features that show where the keywords appeared the most.
Alternatively, you can analyze multiple keyword difficulty at the same time when entering the blank box of the Keyword Difficulty Tool.
On Page SEO Checker check information and get ideas on your website
Step 1: You go to dashboard.
Step 2: At Project click on Page SEO Checker
Step 3: Enter your domain name in an empty cell.
Step 4: Click Get Ideas to get the results.
Position Tracking user's guide
When using this function of SEMrush you can monitor the visibility of your website on multiple goals – devices and locations – countries.
Step 1: At Dashboard -> Project -> Position Tracking.
Step 2: Enter the domain name you need to check in the cell and click Set Up.
You'll be taken to the details page. Here you enter your country and language, your company name.
After the full thing you click on the Keyword -> Select the report that you want Position Tracking to check -> Type the key in the Tag for added keywords box, separated with a comma -> Add to Project -> Start Tracking.
You can also enter multiple keys at once for Position Tracking to check one turn. This saves you more time.
You can also choose Google Analytics to analyze your website instead of using SEMrush in the toolbar as shown below.
Website error checking and fix guide
When choosing Audit Website on SEMrush, it will check and analyze errors on your website. Propose options to fix SEO issues. The steps are as follows:
Step 1: Select Project -> Site Audit.
Step 2: Type your Domain Website in the cell, and then press Start Audit.
Step 3: Select the number of websites you want SEMrush bot to crawl and press Start Site Audit.
After the audit is completed, SEMrush will display a report showing the overall SEO status of the website as a percentage and marker. Warn of errors that could be dangerous for your website.
SEMrush packages and prices
- SEMrush Pro package $99.95/month.
The SEMrush Pro plan is for people who work freely, start-up and in-house marketing on a limited budget.
With more than 40 advanced tools to help you run SEO, PPC, SMM projects easily.
Help you get to know your competitors, including traffic, leaderboards, social media results, and more.
- SEMrush Guru package $199.95/month.
For SMBs and marketing companies that are on the rise.
Includes features such as Content Marketing Platform, Branded reports, Historical Data, Extended limits.
- SEMrush Business plan $399.95/month.
For agencies, businesses and electronic projects with extensive website attention.
Includes features such as White label reports, API access, extended limits and sharing options, Google Data Studio Integration.
SEMrush is a comprehensive and fully functional tool that a SEOer needs, which supports information gathering, keyword research, competitor research thereby giving solutions and tips to optimize your SEO process.