Installing Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Who, Premiere, After Effect, and so on for Mac (Macbook) is a permanent thing that designers, marketers always want when buying a MacOS. This article is based on the experience of installing Adobe for my Macbook, so I report it in the easiest way to understand how easy it is to follow. Please read your instructions carefully, especially the notes.
Prepare before installing Adobe for Mac
Download Adobe for Mac software installation files
Download the Adobe for Mac (Macbook) installation file set:
- Download Adobe After Effects for Mac installation file: 2019, 2020.
- Download the Adobe Animate for Mac installation file: 2019, 2020.
- Download adobe audition for Mac installation file: 2019, 2020.
- Download Adobe Bridge for Mac installation file: 2019, 2020.
- Download adobe character animator for Mac installation file: 2019, 2020.
- Download adobe dimension for Mac installation file: 2019, 2020.
- Download adobe Dreamweaver for Mac installation file: 2019, 2020.
- Download adobe encoder for Mac installation file: 2019, 2020.
- Download adobe illustrator for Mac installation file: 2019, 2020.
- Download the Adobe InCopy for Mac installation file: 2020.
- Download adobe InDesign for Mac installation file: 2019, 2020.
- Download adobe lightroom for Mac installation file: 2019, 2020.
- Download Adobe Photoshop for Mac installation files: 2019, 2020_v21.1.2, 2020_v21.1.3, 2020_v21.2
- Download adobe prelude for Mac installation file: 2019, 2020.
- Download adobe premiere installation file for Mac: 2019, 2020.
- Download adobe XD for Mac installation file: 2020.
Download files that support Adobe for Mac (Macbook) installation:
- Download permanent activation files: 2019, 2020.
- Download adobe creative cloud uninstall file: Download directly from Adobe, backup link from Adobe.
Các file cài đặt mình mượn từ maclife.vn, đây là trang chuyên cung cấp các phần mềm miễn phí cho MacOS. 90% Mac Fan Việt Nam đều tải file ở đây, bạn yên tâm nhé.
Turn off Gatekeeper and SIP
Once you've turned off Gatekeeper on your Macbook, you can install apps downloaded from outside the App Store. Start installing Adobe on your Macbook according to the instructions below.
Install Adobe for Mac (Macbook)
You download the full installation file, permanent activation file and Adobe Creative Cloud uninstall file to enter a folder for easy management. Then follow these steps to install the entire Adobe for Mac set.
Note that Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere… for Mac all have identical installations, so this article I choose a software not installed on my computer to guide you. You follow but with other Adobe installation files it's okay.
Step 1: You extract the Adobe for Mac installation file and open the installation folder.
Step 2: You go to the Install folder.
Step 3: You right-click the Install file and select Show package contents.
Step 4: You go to the Contents folder in the package contents.
Step 5: You go to the MacOS folder in the Content folder.
Step 6: You open the Install file in the MacOS folder.
If you have a sure message you want to open, click the OK button.
Step 7: You enter your computer's username and password.
Step 8: You fill in the login information to your Adobe account, if you're not here to create it yet.
Step 9: After you're done signing in to your Adobe account, click the Continue button. The Language and Location sections should be left intact.
After installing 100% Adobe for Mac you click the Close button and turn off the other Terminal window too.
You follow these tutorial steps to permanently activate Adobe for Mac software. Note that you should install all the Adobe software you need 1 turn and then just activate once for convenience.
Step 1: You open the Zii file in accordance with the fifth version of Adobe software you installed on your Mac. The Zii 2020 edition will only be activated for Adobe 2020 and Zii 2019 software that is also only enabled for Adobe 2019 software, they do not override each other.
Step 2: You drag Adobe Zii into the Applications folder as pictured. Then you click open the Applications folder always
Step 3: After you open the Applications folder, you open Adobe Zii.
If you have a sure message open, click the Open button.
Step 4: You click the PATCH OR DRAG button to start the permanent activation of the Adobe software that we installed on the Mac.
Step 5: When Zii shows the Root permission required message, you click the OK button.
Step 6: You enter the user name and password of the computer, and then click OK to start activation permanently.
Wait for Zii to show the complete word completed, you can turn Zii off.
Enjoy Adobe for Mac forever
After installing and permanently activating Adobe software, you can open up some software to see if they work well.
Check the delivery price of Adobe software on Mac. If it announces a trial period, you just ignore it, when you run out you can still use it normally, it's okay.
Keep in mind that if you have a version that works well, you shouldn't update to the new version because it won't be activated permanently. To prevent accidental updates, follow the instructions below to remove Adobe Creative Cloud, which likes to run underground, which costs ram and invites you to stay up to date.
Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud from Mac
You open the Creative Cloud Uninstaller file uploaded at the top.
Then, you enter your computer's username and password, and click OK. Next, click the Uninstall button to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud from your Mac.
As well as installing Office for Mac, Adobe is indispensable. I'll update the new file on this article, but you're using a stable copy of what should remain the same. If you update, update to the year, but the same year version is no different. How much Adobe for Mac (Macbook) software you have installed, is there a problem. Please leave a comment to social with me.