Hiding all files and icons on the Mac (Mac) screen will help us feel more comfortable looking at the Desktop, especially for those who specialize in saving files to the desktop. You won’t be judged by your coworkers to be messy when they come up to look at our computers. Only 1 second is hiding everything, leaving only 2K resolution wallpapers on the super beautiful screen of the Mac.
Application to hide all icon files on the Mac screen
Step 2: Open the HiddenMe application, it will appear an icon in the notification bar. You click the icon HiddenMe and select Hide Desktop Icons (hide all icons on the screen Mac and Macbook).
To display the files and icons again, click some HiddenMe icons again and choose Show Desktop Icons (Show all icons on the screen).
Set up to operate in just 1 second
Please set up to use HiddenMe more conveniently, click the HiddenMe icon and choose Preferences.
There are 2 options I suggest you should use: Single click to hide/unhide, Right-click for menu, and Shortcut. The remaining parts are not very important but I also explain to them so that you can easily understand and use them.
Startup: When starting the machine.
- Open at Login: Open HiddenMe when your computer is open.
- Hide icons at Launch: Hide all icons when opening HiddenMe.
Background: Screen image.
- Use desktop wallpaper: Use a background image of the screen.
- Use solid color: Use an optional color.
- Use custom wallpaper: Use a different background image.
Behavior: User behavior.
- Single-click to hide/unhide, Right-click for the menu: Left-click on the HiddenMe icon will hide/show all files and icons on the Mac (Mac) screen, right-click on the HiddenMe icon will open the menu.
- Double click on the desktop to show the icons: Double click on the desktop to show the icons: Double click on the desktop will reveal hidden files and icons.
Shortcut: You click the Record Shortcut button so that you assign it a shortcut key. For example, I will assign it as [Control] [D]. When I press this shortcut, HiddenMe will hide/show all files and icons on the Mac desktop (Macbook).
You find the HiddenMe application useful, the Pro version of HiddenMe can hide multiple devices at the same time, but I find that the regular version is enough. Do you like simple yet effective articles like this, feel free to leave your comments below.