With a photo frame of a Shopee product, you will gain more attention from customers and increase the click-through rate (CTR) of the product. Then we must take advantage of this benefit, make our products stand out among the other gold products. Read this article carefully, Lucid Gen will show you tips on product photography and how to create Shopee photo frames in bulk.
Tips for taking care when taking product photos
You already know that Shopee product photos are mostly square, but you don’t remember this every time you take product photos. It is recommended that you leave the SQUARE mode on the camera when shooting, so that you can easily align the product in the center of the square.
And when the picture you take is square, you will save the effort of cropping, and avoid having to watch it up and down, fear of cutting off the product. Now open up your phone’s camera and flip through SQUARE mode to get used to it.
Even using the camera, you should take the square version alternately. If you have an Android phone, you may not have this feature, but try installing some camera apps, maybe they will.
Regulations on product images on Shopee
Some regulations on product images on Shopee, I summarized them for your reference, you can see details here.
- Shopee allows you to post up to 9 product images (including cover photos) for each product.
- Minimum image size of 500×500 pixels.
- The product image must be a clear photo with details of the product’s condition. Do not leave images or information unrelated to this product such as shop introduction, contact information or payment information.
- At least one real photo of the product taken by Seller is required. In this photo, the actual product area must occupy at least 40% of the total area of the image.
- Absolutely not post nude, erotic, offensive, or inappropriate images.
Download super beautiful Shopee photo frames
Over 100 Shopee Lucid Gen photo frames templates have been collected and gathered for you. Surely there will be many models that you like. Click the button below to download it.
How to create a Shopee photo frame in bulk
Steps to create Shopee photo frames in bulk:
Step 1: Download the PhotoScape X application on your computer. For Macbook, download in App Store, Windows can download from Microsoft Store.
Step 2: Open PhotoScape X, on the menu bar, click Batch. In the left column, navigate to the folder containing the product pictures where you want to insert the Shopee photo frame. You select photos and drag and drop onto the working bar as shown below.
Step 3: In the right column, open Resize , then choose the size to import to sync the size of all photos, then insert frames will not be skewed. The Stretch you try to check to see if it is suitable for your photo, then choose.
Step 4: Continue below, open Insert, then click the plus sign and select Image to insert the Shopee photo frame.
Go to the folder containing the Shopee product photo frames you want to create, and select a frame you like .
Click on the newly inserted Shopee photo frame and a customization window will appear on the left. Leave the frame in the center by default. Let’s pull the corners of the photo frame border police Shopee our product photos.
Step 5: After aligning the photo frame of Shopee’s products, click through to the other photos to see if everything is okay. Then click save in the bottom corner.
In the save option I recommend saving as follows:
- Save Location: You should select Subfolder (a subfolder inside the original product image folder) or Custom to choose where you want it to be. Do not save the same folder as you will be confused when choosing photos posted to Shopee.
- File Naming: Choose Save as the same name (save as the original filename).
- Options (optional): You choose Image Format as PNG to finish, if you choose another format, remember to set JPEG Quality to 100 to export high-quality images.
In a split second, the application has created a series of product photo frames on Shopee. After exporting, click the Show in Finder option to open the folder containing the Shopee photo framed photos.
And here are the results, they look a lot more prominent, right (the white border on the outside is our camera’s photo viewing feature). It’s delicious to post on Shopee.
Note: PhotoScape X saves the settings the last time you used them. So next time you just drag and drop product photos on it. It will resize itself according to the previous size and insert the frame the last time you did it. Really too convenient!
Shopee product photo frames are available in many places. But how do you insert quickly, save time, only Lucid Gen is the first page of instructions. To support us to write more such unique and useful articles, please leave a comment below and share this article.
Good shop owner to sell expensive!