When you have a Shopee product photo frame, you will get more attention from customers and increase the click-to-view rate of the product (CTR). Then we must take advantage of this benefit, let's make our products stand out amongst all other gold products. Read this article carefully, Lucid Gen will show you tips when taking photos of products and how to frame Shopee photos in bulk.
Tips when taking photos of products
Already know that Shopee product photos are mostly square, but you don't remember this every time you take a photo of the product. It is recommended that you leave square mode on the camera when shooting, so it is easy to watch the product in the center of the square.
And when the photo you take is square, you will not lose the job of cropping, not having to watch up and down fear of cutting the product. Now, now open your phone camera and glance at SQUARE mode to get used to it.
Even using your camera, you should shoot the square version. If you're on an Android phone, you might not have this feature, but try out some camera apps, which they might have.
Product image regulations on Shopee
Some regulations on product images on Shopee I summarize for your reference, you can see details here.
- Shopee allows you to post up to 9 product images (including cover photos) for each product.
- Images with a minimum size of 500×500 pixels.
- The product image must be a clear, detailed snapshot of the product's condition. Do not leave images or information that are not related to this product such as shop referrals, contact information or payment information.
- There must be at least one real image of the product taken by the Seller himself. In this photo, the real product area must occupy at least 40% of the entire image area.
- Nudity, provocation, offensive, inconsistent with fine customs and customs are absolutely not allowed to be posted.
Get a beautiful Shopee photo frame
More than 100 Shopee Lucid Gen photo frames have been collected and gathered for you. There will definitely be many templates that you like. Click on the button below to download it.
How to create a mass Shopee photo frame
Steps to create a mass Shopee photo frame:
Step 1: Get the PhotoScape X app on your computer. Macbooks are downloaded in the App Store, Windows is downloaded in the Microsoft Store.
Step 2: Open PhotoScape X, on the menu bar you click through batch. In the left column you go to the folder that contains the product image that you want to insert the Shopee photo frame. You select the picture and drag it up on the work bar as shown below.
Step 3: In the right column you open Resize, then select the auto-input size to synchronize the size for all pictures, then insert the frame will not deviated from any plate. The Stretch you try to integrate to see if it fits your photo is selected.
Step 4: Continue below, open Insert, and then click the plus sign and select Image to insert the Shopee photo frame.
Go to the folder that contains the Shopee product photo frame that you want to create, select a frame that you like.
If you click on the newly inserted Shopee photo frame, the customization window will appear on the left. You just leave the default frame in the center. Drag the corners of the Shopee photo frame to keep them close to the product image border.
Step 5: After aligning the Shopee product frame, click on the other photos to see if it is okay. Then click save in the lower corner.
In the save option you recommend saving as follows:
- Save Location: You should select Subfolder (subfolder inside the original product image folder) or Custom to choose where you want. Don't save the same folder because you'll be confused when choosing photos posted to Shopee.
- Naming file :You choose Save as the same name.
- Options: You choose Image Format as PNG is finished, if you choose a different format, remember to adjust JPEG Quality is 100 to export high quality photos.
In a snap, the app has framed the product on Shopee in bulk. After exporting, you click show in finder to open the folder containing the picture that created the Shopee photo frame.
And here's the result, they look a lot more prominent (the white border on the outside is the camera's viewing feature). It's good to post on Shopee.
Note: PhotoScape X will save the settings the last time you used them. So next time you just drag the product photo in. It will resize itself according to the previous size and insert the frame yourself the last time you did. It's really convenient!
Shopee product photo frames find many places to have. But how do you insert quickly, save time, only Lucid Gen is the first page tutorial. To support us in writing more unique and useful articles, please leave a comment below and share this article.
I wish the shop owner a big sale!