Creating multiple Merchant Centers in one Gmail makes advertiser work more convenient. As you know, each Gmail account can only create one Merchant Center account, and there are no problems with individual customers running ads themselves. But for advertisers, it's different at first, it's not known if we'll usually create a new Gmail and then create it for customers, or "annoy" customers who lend their Gmail login information.
So how to create multiple Merchant Centers in 1 Gmail to facilitate advertisers. It's nice that Google has supported a measure called Multiple Customer Accounts. And I will guide you in this article.
Benefits of multiple client accounts
There are many benefits to owning a multiple customer account, the first is that you will have multiple Merchant Centers in 1 Gmail instead of having to create many different Gmails that take a lot of time.
Second, you'll increase your proactiveness in your work on Google Shopping ads and limit your customers' annoyances about login information.
Thirdly, you will easily manage and compare the data feed comparisons of different accounts. If you've done Google ads, you'll have to create multiple accounts.
How to sign up for a multiple customer account
Step 1: You visit support.google.com/merchants/contact/account2.
Step 2: You start filling in the information according to the instructions.
- Name: Your full name
- Contact email: Google will use this email to contact, not necessarily like Merchant Center email.
- Merchant Center account ID: You sign in to merchants.google.com and view any account ID in the upper-right corner.
- Merchant Center login email: is an email that will receive the right to manage multiple customer accounts.
- Google Ads customer code: Any Google Ads account in your email.
- Why you're requesting a multiple account: I want to send a feed on behalf of a customer.
- Select the country you're targeting: Vietnam.
- (The) Website URL: enter some websites that you are looking to deploy Merchant Center, so choose websites with online purchase function.
- You want a Google Representative to reply via email or call you: It's up to you to choose both to get information from any way.
- Issue summary: You can use templates like yourself.
Hi Google support team,
I work for an advertising agency, and many customers don't have Merchant Center to run ads. I want to help them create and also to quickly for work. I hope the Google support team browses for me.
Thank you very much.
Once you've filled in all the information, you check it again to make sure it's correct and then click Submit. You'll get the following message.
Step 3: You wait for a response from Google support through the contact information you provided.
About 1 – 2 days will have results from google support team, you just prioritize email check first. There will be an email notifying you of the results like this.
You then go to merchant center and start using a multiple customer account.
Create multiple Merchant Center accounts
Sign in to Merchant Center again, you'll see more Accounts in the left menu, click there to manage your accounts. To create a new one, click the plus button.
Enter the store and website name and then click Save to create a new Merchant Center account, just like that. Then you just need to share permissions to your customers' Gmail.
Through this article we already know how to create multiple Merchant Centers in 1 Gmail account. There are still many topics about Google Ads I want to introduce to you, but it takes time to write. If you find this article simple, easy to understand, useful for you, please leave a comment to communicate with me.